Applewood Primary School Elgin
Please fill out our on-line application form by clicking here.
Applewood is an inclusive, multi-denominational Christian school for children from 18 months to Grade 7.
Our admissions process is very simple:
- Completed Application Form must be accompanied by the following:
- Copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of the child’s Clinic Card
- ID size photo of the child
- Copy of the child’s latest school report
- Copy of parents’ ID documents
- Admin Fee
- A parent interview is set up with the headmaster, where you will be shown around the school and can ask any questions you may have on the policies and philosophies of Applewood
- If you child is currently in Gr 1 or higher, they will be required to spend a day at the school where they can be assessed and they can assess the school.
- Children entering Apple Blossoms (grade 0000) must be 18 months, turning two in their year of admission.
- If your application is successful, you will need to pay the R3000 non-refundable acceptance fee and sign the School Contract
- Purchase school uniform from the school. Contact the school secretary for an appointment on 021 8489121 or email your order to email@example.com
Please note that the receipt of the Application Form by Applewood does not imply acceptance into the school.